News, updates and ideas to boost your online presence. Brought to you from the experts at Google, SEO experts around the web and from right here in Michigan. New news daily to help you grow with your business.
Google virtual tour photographer, Middy Matthews, will do everything possible to make your business stand out.
#googleannarbor #googlebusinessphotos #googlemichigan #streetviewannarbor
1. Contact us at email@example.com or 734-239-3796 to find out more about what we can do for your business and explore your options. We are trained and certified Google photographers ready to help your business grow.
2. Schedule a time for photo shoot after discussing a price for your personal photo shoot. Photo shoots are non-disruptive and take between 1-2 hours.
3. View and share your new virtual tour with the world. Your personal virtual tour will be live on Google in 1-2 weeks.
It’s an opportunity to showcase your business to customers around the world. Our Street View technology will bring your business to life with a high quality, 360 degree, interactive tour. The virtual tour will be visible on Google Search results, Google Maps and Google+ Local pages, to give customers a better sense of the layout, decore and ambience of the business. Easily embed onto your own business web site, Facebook page and other social media. Create YouTube video’s from imagery and attract even more potential customers.
“Giving potential customers a chance to virtually visit our store before coming in guarantees us more visits.” - Lizzy Newsome, Toy Joy
1. Trusted Photographers and trained and certified by Google to ensure high quality results for your business.
2. Photographers strive to create a custom experience; highlighting the unique aspects of your business. We work closely with the business owner to showcase what’s important to you. Every photo shoot is customized with your needs in mind.
3. Photographers take care of all the back end work, so you don’t have to worry about a thing. Photographs are corrected, stitched together and laid out to accurately depict the place of business. The photographic imagery is then uploaded to Google and published onto the business Google+ Local page.
Easy for potential customers to find
1. Images appear directly on Google Search results
2. Searchable on Google Maps and Google+ Local
3. Prominently featured on Google+ Local
4. Easy to embed on your web site and on Facebook, which we help you to do.
5. Link to share on social networks, blogs emails and more!
1. Customers can take panoramic virtual tours of your business – an online walk-through of your space.
2. Street View navigation makes it easy and intuitive for customers to see your business before entering.
3. Creates a personal and comforting sense of familiarity.
4. Great way to showcase your decor, ambience, or unique qualities of your business.
1. High quality 360-view, panoramic tours, help showcase the best features of your business.
2. Have potential customers visit your business directly from Street View.
3. All your images go through Google’s blurring and privacy standards to give piece of mind.
4. Featuring the familiar Street View navigation, allowing customers to easily explore.
1. Enhance your business listing. Images appear on Google Search results, Google Maps and Google+ Local pages.
2. Engage with customers who can now walk through, explore and truly experience your business like never before.
3. Google Business Photos is a perfect addition to all business; including restaurants, retail shops, gyms, salons, boats, hotels, car dealerships, offices, and anything else business.
4. Seasonal shoots are a great way to keep your business up to date and show your customers what’s new.
Contact us today at 734-239-3796 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information about what we do and how it can help you grow from day one. Google products are a must when trying to rank well. Let us help you grow.
get on the map!
The new Google +1 button and the Effects on SEO Posted bybbriniotison Monday, April 4 at 11:24 Google has recently announced the release of a new social button called “+1” (plus one). Similarly to Facebook like button, the new +1 button will allow...Learn More
Google Analytics: Event Tracking vs Virtual Pageviews Posted bydimitriszotoson Monday, November 1 at 12:00 Assume that visitors are arriving at a landing page of your website, what’s their next step? How do theyinteract before leaving that page? In this...Learn More
Google’s AJAX crawling scheme and its effects on SEO Posted bybbriniotison Monday, September 26 at 11:32 Almost 2 years ago, Google has proposed a new way of making the AJAX applications & websites crawlable. As most of you know, search engines are...Learn More
Google Webmaster Videos: Do multiple links from one page to another page count? Posted bybbriniotison Monday, September 12 at 12:31 Few weeks ago Google announced the new series of Google Webmaster Help Videos and requested from SEOs and Webmasters to post...Learn More
7 Tips for Local Search Optimization Posted bydimitriszotoson Monday, January 17 at 12:21 Search Engines have 2 mainly goals: to deliver satisfying results responding to users’ expressed needs (search queries) and to meet these needs filtered to...Learn More
All pricing is based on the number of panoramic images that are needed to accurately depict your location and allow the viewer to “walk through” all the parts of your place of business that you would like to showcase. A full panoramic tour of a single floor will range from $500 and $1800 for up to 40 panoramic images. Additional floors are billed at $50 per panoramic image.
Each panoramic image consists of 4 images, each of which consist of 3 images that are combined to create am HDR (high dynamic range) image for a clean, crisp and perfectly exposed image. The 4 images then are stitched together to create a circular 360 degree image. These images are then connected to one another, creating the illusion that you can walk through a location like this:
From there, you can embed the tour, starting from any location, into your web site, like this:View Plans and Pricing